Re: NON ROC: vr6 passat again

--- Jason Arms <redbug64@hotmail.com> wrote:

> its got a distributor, so im gonna assume it has spark :)
>  just for the heck
> of it :)  Im gonna have to put my ear to the rear seat
> area.. i was
> listening under the car like where it is on a rocc.  Man,
> im really thinkin
> about buying this thing now!

Buy it.  C'mon, join the growing crowd of listers who have
both 'roccos and Passats!

> Dunno Daun, i dont think the mad bastard wants an AUTO!
> ick!

That's the whole reason he came down here to help swap in
the 5 speed to my car.  He wanted to learn how it was done
so he'd know how to do it on his future car.  (Figures
whatever he finds will probably be an auto when he gets
it.)

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80, '85, & '88 Sciroccos