Miss Montreall ?? Was: trip to montreal???....NOT!

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of John Erk

...Come on Patrick, you know you miss it!
John

1) Never been to F1 Racing (not the kind of racing I like)
2) Jazz festival, been there once in 20 years, 200,000 people in the streets
make the enjoyable time really a stomp on your feet all night long
thing...(nothing like drunken canadians in the streets of montreal...)
3) pretty women of montreal, Well yeah, but I am married, and all the pretty
women of montreal I have had the displeasure to go out with were some
special characters, and according to my personal survey, Ill take the
southern girls any day, not always perfect prettiness, but at least they are
not always plotting to get your money either.
4) Snow.. Eaten it, pee'd my name in it, made snowmen for decades, sleighed,
snowmobiled, downhill and cross country skiied in it, got drunk many time at
the febuary quebec city carnaval, and eaten at all those springs, some tree
sap boiled and dumped on it (maple tree sap) .

I don't miss it one bit, when in comes febuary and I will have a short
sleeve t-shirt at mid-day and working on my car in the sun with 15'c
outside. I definatly will not miss having NOT to shovel the garage, Not to
drive my Rocco all year round, Not have to deal with idiot drivers in the
snow, slush and ice. I will not Miss having to use anti freeze in my car
locks, use anti-freeze gaz line products, Not miss ever having to use a snow
broom to clear my car out. and definatly NOT miss that white shade of salt
glued to my paint job because I drove my car 2 week too early in spring and
there was still salt on the streets.

Nah... I will not miss it that much
(Aside missing the few members of the rocco community up there, nope...no
doubt...)

ATS -Patrick Bureau