Re: [non] road trip to montreal???

F1 week is my favorite week of the year here in Montreal. Great weather, great cars and
beautiful women from all over ( although I still maintain that Montreal women are some
of the most beautiful).We also have an amazing 10 day Jazz Fest  at the beginning of
July that brings in many top names in jazz, blues etc. It is a real bargain for
Americans, but I would change your cash into Canadian at a US bank first or put
everything on Visa . If you try using US cash here you won't get as good an exchange
rate from stores restaurants, etc. I think you get about $1.66 Canadian for every US
dollar. Unfortuneately we do have a never-ending(like our winter) idiotic political
situation that can #*!@ up alot of things for people living here.
...Come on Patrick, you know you miss it!
John