Passenger door lock? <Mechanical>

Hello Scirocco Nuts!!!!

Once again i have a question that only you guys/girls can answer.  As all of
you may know the VW locks work on some sort of air powered mechanism.  Here
is my problem.  My passenger side door will open when the driver side is
opened.  After i get in the car i here a motor sound and what seems to be an
air sound also. Kinda like a weak air pump leak.  When i start the car it
turns off and when i get out and try to lock the doors/truck nothing locks
except my door.  If there is an air leak would i just plug it and everything
work again.  I'm not very familiar with this type of system and it would mean
alot to get some help.  Any ideas are excepted.

Thanks in advance,
Manson