Just Bought another Roc.

I made mention to a few listers about the Roc that is parked down the road
from me. I finally left the owner a note to call me if they wanted to get
rid of it. A very nice lady called me back. We tried several times to
arrange a time for me to look at it. I finally just went over and looked it
over when she wasn't home. The drivers side door has some surface rust on
it. The hood has some dings. The front bumper is slightly pushed up in on
corner. It looks like the sunroof needs adjusted. I'm not sure of the milage
yet. I know it needs a C.V shaft and the windshield is cracked. I told her
that unless she was only looking to get a hundred or two out of it I wasn't
interested. She said "how about $125". So I am the proud owner of another
roc. I am gonna be unloading a Fox sw. About the only worth it has is the
motor, it has 103,000 on it. Anyone interested?

Jason Neubold
86 Tornado Red 16v
85 Tornado Red Audi Coupe GT