From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Mike Blain
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2001 6:17 AM
To: Brian Wagner; scirocco-L@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: 16V scirocco FS in Bellingham.

Brian,

I woke the mechanic up (Isreal), a friend and fellow dub head, he says
that there have been NO accidents, he feels it needs a new Oxygen sensor
to make it run correctly, There is NO rust, It needs a door panel, he
has to double check the year, but said he thought it was an 86.     As
for a guarantee on drivability back to TX- It's hard to say whithout
having tripped the car ourselves to forsee any further complications,
but from what he knows thus far- it should make it just fine.

I can send some digitals by tommorrow (if my wife doesnt go into labor
or barring other unseen complications).

Mike Blain