Dangers in running too cool?

My car runs extremely cool. The needle on the temp gauge never totally
clears the first white mark. Now I know the car has a low temp coolant
sensor and fan switch and a brand new radiator. Is there any danger to the
car running that cool all the time? Im so use to my VW's running very hot so
I feel like I might be looking "the gifthorse in the mouth" if I change
anything to get it to run warmer.

I asked the Previous owner if it always ran that cool and he said it did
since he could remember.

Rich
-88 Scirocco 1.8t
-00 GTI VR6 - SOLD