From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Brian Wagner
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2001 10:58 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Tech: Temp LED Flashing - 87 16v

On my way to work this morning while sitting in traffic the temp gauge hit
the 3/4 mark and started flashing.

So I pull over turn the car off and open the hood (sounds familiar doesn't
it), I look over the engine bay and find nothing a-miss. The oil temp never
hit 105 c, so I start it again no light for a while. Next time it happened
at 1/2 and I'm bumper to bumper @ 80 mph, shut the car off (yes at 80) and
restart the engine and the light goes out. It didn't go back on at all the
rest of the driver, so at lunch in the day light I am going to check the
coolant resivoir.

Maybe it was a fluke, maybe not being at work sucks no Bentley.

Anyone else experience this phenominon and what did you do to fix the
problem?

Our anyone with a Bentley what does she say it could be?

TIA

Brian

87 16v
86 8v (parts car)