Sunroof Seal

I thought today was going to be great since I woke up to the sound of
rain.  It hasn't rained in Georgia where I live in months so it was very
welcomed.  At any rate, I climb into my rocc get it fired up and head
down the road.  The first light I come to, I stop and promptly get my
second shower of the day.  So it seems that my sunroof seal has given up
the ghost.

So heres the question, where is the best place to get one on-line and
how big if a PITA is it to replace.  I haven't checked the usual sites
for the how to's since it's early and I'm at work.  SO if you
guy's/gal's can point me in the right direction, I'd greatly appreciate
it.

William Snyder

88 Scirocco 16v
89 Cabriolet 8v