[TECH] Electrical

Ok, by now you all know I am put my 16v 2.0 into my 81s...My question is
HOW THE F&CK AM I GONNA START THIS THING ;-0 Really, as far as the
electrical goes, I have the lights and all that hooked up, but as far as
the fuel and ignition management, I don't know what I need to swap. It
has the 1.8 head.

Can I use the computer out of the 81?

If I have to use the computers out of the 87, do I use the wiring
harness including fuse box and everything?

I want to keep as much of the 81 electric as possible.

Thanks,

Jason F. Snow
Home: (781) 440-9453
Work: (781) 902-3931