Re: Sunroof Seal

See, the thing is the seal isnt supposed to stop all the rain from getting
in, its just a bit of a barrier for wind and large amounts of water.  Thats
why there are drain tubes in the front and back of the roof area that will
drain off excess water that gets in there.  When they get clogged as mine
somewhat are, the water builds up and will drench you or passenger when you
move your car.  So get a new seal if yours is crappy(mike or mark have them
at the best price), but clean out those drains and it should help alot.

Eric Person
86.5 16v