My car is repairable thank god.

I turned the key and it came to happy rumbling life today., I even
drove it around the block, and it drove okay as well. But it looks
like I'm going to have to cut the hood off of it. Unfortunately I can't
find any sciroccos in the local junkyards around here. I need a
hood, a headlight bucket, a front drivers side fender, left front signal
light lense, and maybe some internal parts that I wont know until I
can get he hood up. Can any of these pieces be taken from any
other kind of car? I was hoping ot start fixing it up over my
holidays, but if I need to order parts it wont happen. As well, if I
can't find any around here, does anyone else in Canada have these
parts for sale? I really want to get my car back in shape.

I'm in Edmonton anyways.

Thank you