Re: OT: Nissan Parts?

If you were looking for vw parts i would say parts4vws.com.. but you are
looking for nissan parts (i have one too) so go to 4x4parts.com.. it is the
only place to go to buy parts for nissan trucks.. they are cheaper than the
dealer, and it is the nissan version of the potters! ;) im not sure where
they are out of off the top of my head.  Good luck!

Jason Arms (Essex, VT)

'87 Scirocco 16v (mein Scirocco 16v befindet sich im Winterschlaf)
'81 Scirocco S (mein Scirocco MKI S befindet sich im Winterschlaf)
'81 Scirocco S (12 pack rocco)
'80 Scirocco S (only the rear half)
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin' a new life)
'93 Nissan Pathfinder SE V6 (winter beater..rice Rice RIIIIIICE!)
****
ICQ# 91932895
AIM Username: xscirocco16vx
My web page (work in progress!)