Re: Brighter gauges for Mk1.

Marc,
Thanks, stay tuned because this is what I set up this site for.
I am constantly tinkering with both Scirocco's and now that I have a digital
camera and a website (I'm armed and dangerous now... Bwaaahaaahaaa) I will
be burning up a lot of bytes.
I am also working on some other pages that will have:
Paint codes, engine codes, tranny codes, formula's to calculate displacement
(with help from the list 8P), compression, etc....
Basicly all the stuff I keep having to hunt down on the dozens of websites
in my bookmarks folders.
If you or anyone else have data that would be valuable for other Mk1 or
Scirocco owners by all means send it too me.
One thing about CA (other drivers, weather, spare parts avail.) it is fairly
easy to buy/build/restore/maintain these older cars.
PS. Daun Yeagley wants all to know he has first dibs on Cosmos.....Its been
duly noted in my will....LOL :)

Randy