Re: What is the best color for a paint job?

I gotta tell ya- these cars look a heck of a lot better when they are
given a BRIGHT or candy type paint, hands down head turners and
compliment getters. Just ask Andre, myself , and anyone else on the list
thats done it.

I now face what would look best on a 928.     Guards Red?

Mike