RE: What is the best color for a paint job?

Tornado red cost alot.. eh try close to 100$/Pinte for Prowler Orange
(red-orange-copper-metallic-perl mix)...

Joel,

If I was you I would think about 2 things, how much you are willing to spend
on a paint job.
it costs 200-2500 for a complete paint job (all trim removed so that
doors/engine bay/truck edgeings match) for a respay it can cost ~ 1000-1500$
for a Good job and the trim can remain on
I removed everything and the paint shop was across the street from me and
the owner owed me a big favor, so I got a repaint for 1600.00 (paint
included) so I am NOT a reference to be used.

I would think with your all black interior, you should choose a color that
will meet your expentencies. Yes the Mercedes StarLight (Deep black with
platinum flakes) is a very nice color, but expensive.  I would say (because
I have actually seen the and sat in it..) Black Starlight, deep Metallic
gray or get a new 2001-2002 Tornado Red.

Patrick.