Re: hesitation at part throttle at 3k

If you are running it rich or are getting any kind of blow-by you need to
keep that TB clean!!!  Check the TB and the butterfly adjustment.  Sounds
like it is leaning the motor out and then the idle stabilizer is trying to
help it along.  Also check the throttle switches are working correctly and
adjusted correctly.  That idle switch will mess with you if you don't have
it adjusted so it clicks it everytime!!  You know, you'll get the high idle
thing going and gun it real quick and the idle will go down!!  Sorta like a
carb system but you have fuel injection!!  Anyway, hope this helps!!  Bet it
is something in this area!!

Dave