RE: gimmie yer votes

A mk2 rocco that looks like a Corrado is bad ass?

Sheesh Josh, why didn't you just by a Corrado?

hehehehehahahaha  *ducking*

PS-You know I like the ride Josh, you did a great job on it

Eric

On Wed, 5 Dec 2001, Dan-the-man wrote:

> he wins the adulation and admiration of all vw owners for having one of the
> fucking kewlest Rocs in the Northern Hemisphere.
>

> damn that thing is bad-ass......
>
> Dan
> Tam-pa, FL
> '81 Rabbit Sportruck
> '87 16v Scirocco
> '00 Jetta

Eric
Westminster, CO

76 Honda CB400F Super Sport
80 Scirocco (Parts car turned Daily Driver, mine)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
84 Scirocco Automatic (SOLD)
91 Cabriolet (2.0 8v swap and mechanical rebuild in progress)
00 Golf GL TDI (Katy is driving this for now)

-Kelli Fox