80 update

I took a long look at my new 80 tonight with a guy from Wisconsin.  He
thought that there was hardly any rust.  There were not any rust holes
that I could put my finger through, so I think I'll look into a paint
job.  Are MK1 dashes less prone to cracks?  This dash is perfect, that
makes me happy.
I think I'm going to go with a Shine set-up on this car, so I'll have
some MK1 springs and ft swaybar (Calloway front sway bar - lower strut
tie bar configuration) for sale at some point.  I'll also have a
Neuspeed throttle body and adapter plate.  I think I'll put that on
e-bay for a silly high amount.
I'll be switching wheels to some stock looking ones.  If someone has
some 15" from a G-60, let me know.

--
Kervin
80 1.7 8v