Re: My Scirocco is essentially trashed.

     Sounds like it spread from San Antonio. I forgot how many wrecks I'd
seen when I lived there. Then there are the cars swept off the road into
areas nothing can drive into 'cause some idiot ignored the flood marker.

  Don't get me started with MD/DC drivers.....

Carl
77rocco
89fox

In a message dated 12/6/01 2:41:57 AM Eastern Standard Time,