From: "Zack LeGrow" <zlegrow@home.com>
To: scirocco-L@scirocco.org
Subject: My Scirocco is essentially trashed.
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 16:05:13 -0700

I was driving back to work after lunchbreak and was driving along at
55kph. A minivan pulls out of the left lane into my lane about 30 ft
in front of me, from a stop, so hes going maybe 5 kph. I hit the
brakes and probably would have made it but... Another truck right
behind the minivan goes too. I hit him right in front of his right rear
tire. His damage 100-200 dollar. My drivers side front end is
obliterated. And know what. I GOT A DRIVING WITH UNDUE
CARE TICKET. He got JACK ALL.. The guy in the truck lied to the
cop and said he'd been there for about a minute and I just plowed
into him. I'm only 20 years old and he was 56. THe cop mostly
believed him. So now I have no car, and one hell of a bad ticket. I
may be able ot get it down to a 3 demerit following too close, BUT I
WASN;T,

What a horrible fucking day...

Zack LeGrow
'86 Scirocco 8V - The Red Baron