Re: F'ing stripped screw!!

Don't know the success of these, but I just saw an ad
from Craftsman about their new stripped-screw
removers. Looks like a thick drill bit of sorts with
really sharp edges that are supposed to dig into the
metal. If you end up trying it, keep me posted - I'd
like to find out how successful they are.

Good luck - JT