F'ing stripped screw!!

So I'm happily disassembling my parts car and I'm
trying to take off the passenger door panel.
Everything's going well till I try to take off the
window crank.  "Man, this screw is on here!  Shit!  I
stripped it!"

So I hammer the end of my screwdriver and still
nothing.  It's very stripped and I need to get it off
the car so I can then take the doors off.  Any ideas?
I may just drill the damn thing out...

Still can't seem to get my hi beams working, I've
tried 3 headlite switches now, so that's not it.  Pull
the lever, hear the relay click, the outers go to hi,
the indicator on the dash lites dimly, but the inner
headlites don't lite.  Tried another known good
headlite and that didn't do it.  This is on an 87 16v
with the US spec headlites.  I'm thinking it's
wiring...

-josh

=====
Josh Wyte