[Mk2 parts] NEW style Black & Clear turnsignals *the price*

Hi again,

sorry for the commercial like looking post to the
Scirocco-list but as I got *tons* of requests within the last few hours,
here the price for all those interested :

new pair of black turnsignals or clear turnsignals for Mk2:
US$115 + airmail-shipping to the USA = US$140

in case you want one, please send a check
or international money order  with registered mail to :

Dirk Schneider
Etzelstrasse 29
D-76297 Stutensee-Bl.
Germany

Please don't forget if you want black ones or clear ones.
Thanks !

I will send the turnsigals the time the check has cleared or the MO arrived.

friendly Greetings
Dirk