Clear indicators-Finally got em!/Euro hook ups

Well finally got those clear indicators from volksbits(thanks lisa/patrick).
They look pretty sharp with the euros i put in not to long ago.  Speaking of
my euros not two bloody days after i put them in im driving down the highway
and yup you guessed it. A rock kicked up and smashed a hole the size of a
half dollar in the drivers side H4.  Murphys Law at its finest.

I did get it replaced and got it from this great guy over in the fatherland.
vdubjim.hotmail. He can hook you up with all sorts of euro parts if anyone
is looking. Very fast transaction i might add. Anyways just wanted to pass
that along.
Duncan
87 16v