Re: Those Germans are getting bad influences

This is the way a LOT of German and european styling is and has been for a
long time!!  I remember going to a show in Frankfurt at least 75% of the
cars had this same look (other than the stock cars).  I would agree that the
wheels are a little big (lip sticks out too far) but the super low profile
tires on 13 or 14 in rims is the look!!

Dave