Re: Peloquin or Quaife ?

On Tue, 4 Dec 2001 01:47:19 -0600 (CST) <jester@westfailure.net> writes:
> hi all,
>
> Which one of these is better? or are they the same? (for an 020)
>
> Also, which has a better warranty record, should i make so much HP i
> break one ;)
>
> I'm leaning peloquin because its a hundred less, but if Quaife is
> better if i ever break it, that might be the way to go.
>
> take care,
>
> Steve

Peloquin doesn't have a LSD for the 020, (yet)...

Peter - <http://thescirocco.com> - http://tttuning.com/ , Peloquin LSD,
http://quaifeamerica.com/ , http://www.magnecor.com/ -
Bear, DE 19701
'79 Scirocco 16V 25 049, 80% LSD Kit
'83 GTI 37 505, 80% LSD Kit
'84.5 Scirocco 42 133
'84 GTI 63 348  - SciRollers: '79 70 900, '84 Black, '88 Red -
http://feedbyte.com