West Coast trip inteary

Guys, I've broken down the trip into major city locations. What I'm trying
to do is determine how much time I should spend in each place. So far, the
confirmed stops include:

Vancouver, BC (Friday afternoon/evening)
Seattle, WA (Saturday morning cruise and then???)
Portland, OR (Sunday morning ?)

HUGE NARSTY 12 hour gap until San Francisco. What do I do with myself?
Anybody well south of Portland or in way Northern CA?

San Francisco (Monday? - ?)
Los Angeles
San Diego
Tijuana, MX?