rocco siting

I saw someone's silver mk2 8v at the store that I work
at, which is London Drugs in Burnaby, BC.  That was on
Sunday night.  I was going to wait around until the
driver came, but my smoke break was already overtime.
Anyhow , it looked like an early mk2, and it had an
eyebrow extension on the front.  It had some sticker
on the rear side windows and some fancy alloys.  It
might have some big rear spoiler too.  Anybody on the
list?  I thought it was my own car for a split second
while I was outside, because my car is silver too.

Chris J.
'83 Scirocco GT