Re: [Cathy, thanks for the pics]

Actually, that one makes my car look great.  That's the one angle of my car
that you can't see any rust, and the paint is actually shiny there.

Just remember that before you start bidding on EBay eh? Photos lie. But your
car is fine for it age, wonder what the Escort will look like at 20 or so? (
can we say iron oxide...) As for Jason, wonder what he'll look like in 20
years or so...

My wife thinks that all of us are nuts.  "You drove to Buffalo to work on
your car, and someone took a picture of the Ratbastard (her name for the
'roc) and send it to you?  Weird people."

Oh well.  She drives an Excort, what does she know?!?!

Yep. I'm wierd, nice to know there are other wierdos around though, isn't it.
My car is ready for the hibernation. Depressing. Anyway, glad you got them ,
Canada Post is slow as usual. I still have a big bunch for Julie if she'd send
me her address again. See ya! Cathy