Re: [hvac] blower motor resistor

First, I have a resistor, it's actually yours...right?  (Man I forgot
all about that can o' worms).

2nd, you'll need resistance readings from a good resistor.  It's
basically a series of resistors, so if you want to cobble something up,
you'd need at least four, maybe three, I'll have to grab my meter and
check.

3rd we'll need to know the wattage rating of the resistor and/or motor.

4th, you have to figure how to mount this...should be no biggie.

I'll get a resistor and go to town, it's early and I can't sleep
(again).

Ron