RE: Headliner group buy?

Obviously I haven't tried yet, but when I asked about a week ago if
anyone knew how to get it out intact without removing the seals, the
only people who answered said there was no way, and no one stepped up
with any other opinion. So, I just kind of assumed that was the way
it was.

The goal is to overcome the deliberate nature of the process.