Re: manufactureing new sciroccos

Well how do we know it wont work unless we try?  Thats how most of our
technology got here was by seeing if it would work.
I'm sure VW thought the same when they decided to redesign the bug and
manufacture it.  In my opinion (and I like the old style the best) I think
they would have done much better just making the same bug with a few modern
things inside.  But they had to redesign it and make it look even more
uglier than before.
I read someplace back in 49 when they came over to the US that only 2 were
sold, then in 75 over a million a year were sold.. that was just in the US.
All I gotta say because I go to school for business management is start
slow, dont push yourself.  Dont create the product if the consumer wont buy
it.  Then you have all this stuff that you cant sell.
it will go slow at first, dont expect it to take off like a rocket.  Word of
mouth usually works. :)
Start talking to L.M Loyd, and see if his production there will make leather
headliners.  You have the resources and the support. :)
Before long everyone will want one and you'll have to move to a factory, get
VW's approval and I bet they might even help out.  It will be known as the
JC1 scirocco of ....... canada. ;)