RE: Roll Cage rules ?

On Sat, 1 Dec 2001, Neal Tovsen wrote:

> This is getting down into the category of "how do I get the last .01sec out
> of a run at Nationals", and doesn't really apply to somebody who wants a
> street car that can be competitive and have fun regionally. If you build a
> car this potent, the limiting factor on your times locally will NOT be the
> car! :)
hehe,

funny thing is, i think the SM class has been people upgrading their cars
for drag racing/looks type stuff in the past... the times for street
prepared beat the street mod times by two whole seconds at nationals (was
reading scores out of curiosity) With the leeway in SM, this shouldnt be
the case... Now that it looks like the class will stick, i can see that
changing though, as its a fun class from a gearhead standpoint & people
will build to the rules instead of running the rice they brung...

> Let us know how the project goes!
I will indeed :) what other e-mail list would understand

take care,

Steve