Re: Door handles was Re: Bad end of day with my 82

Actually when I first got my rocco, the drivers side wouldnt open at all.
If I pressed and heled the door latch and waited it sometimes would open.
Well after having this nice looking machine I wanted just to open the door
and drive not wait for IT to let me in.  Come to find out the paddle had
actually moved.  I bent the paddle back, sprayed some WD-40 on it put
everything back together and everything was fine.  Later I put some white
lithium grease where the paddle presses down on the plate. (did this for
both sides)  what a difference. :)
-=John=-