Re: '75 Mk1 - What to look for

*RUST* :) The 75-77 cars rot like nothing else. For real. I have a perfect example in my driveway. It has 55k original miles, spent it's life in texas and it still needs floorpans. Surface is creeping everywhere else too. Take a screwdriverwith you, and poke everywhere. stomp on the floors. Kick underneat, and poke everywhere you can imagine hard, with that screwdriver. Good luck, and may this example of a two wiper mk1 be as rust free as possible :)
	-ghuff

P.S. Brake lines run through the body too, make sure they are solid. Stomp the pedal, if it sinks you probably popped a line.