Re: Opinions - 4-2 manifold

Actually you are wrong. They are not the same internally and if you so
desire I can get you numbers.

AFA the cat issue. I'd like to see some actual facts about how cats are
cleaning up the environment. They dont do dick for a good running engine.
Keep your engine in good tune and you arent polluting and using your cat.
Cats are extra weight and too damn expensive. My wifes car ('82 Jetta) that
I recently sold had a Euro exhaust system from the head to the tailpipe. It
passed emissions cleaner than many cars that were 10 years newer than it.
Both cars were in good running condition.

Thanks for playing though ;-)

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA