ND Show 2002

Shawn wrote:
>Besides, the last word I heard from the ND group was that there
>would be no show next year. Dunno if that is fact but it would be a
>shame to stop tradition. I saw Tim at Dubwar but didnt get
>achance to talk to him about it.

Hi guys
Must of said that after all the praise I got from Shawn on our show
this year. he he  But after a few months of recovery and seeing the
fun everyone was having at dubwar we are fired back up.

We are starting to plan next years event. Our 10th year and we
plan to make it the best. So far we have the basic outline of what
we want to do.  Possible 3 day if not for sure 2 day event. We have
a chance of getting Laguna Seca. One of my employees worked for
Skip Barber and his girlfriend works for Laguna. If we do we can
have autocross, carshow as well as driving school. We also will
have camping for Saturday night. This will make it cheaper as well
as more fun for everyone.

We are debating to open the show to all German cars ? We need
to pull in 7-10,000 people to impress the Laguna people. Then we
may be able to secure a date for each year in the future. We have
an opportunity to make this a new home for the ND show.

Since this is a charity event we will not be able to do this if we do
not get 100+ volunteers to help. The burden last year on my
company was too much. My goal is to make this a volunteer run
event. After running the show for 9 years the VW and Audi
community is just Awesome.

To start I would like to get one person from each list/group/club to
join the planning committee. If you have the time and desire to help
make this show the best in the world then shoot me an E-mail.

Thanks guys and heck who knows maybe I will finally get my turbo
Scirocco back on the road for this show.

Tim Hildabrand
turbotim@newdimensions.com
http://www.newdimensions.com