Re: Odometer isn't working

> This seems to be a pretty common problem. Is is that the gears literaly wear
> out and get stripped or that they pop or or get miss-aligned? Is it likely
> that I will need to get any parts  before tearing out the dash?

  the only problem that i've had is that the rod that runs trhough all
the gears finally doesn't fit properly into the brass gear at the end
(the one that turns the other gears). not too difficult to fix. i've
neer seena broken gear, however.
  not to start a flame war or anything, but i keep hearing about this
broken gear thing and on all the odo's i've ever had and/or ripped
apart, none have ever had a broken gear. is this something unusual or is
it something that's being spread from person-to-person without any
direct contact with the odometer unit? just curious.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com