Re: Odometer isn't working

Mine has this problem also, but only in the summer, it
seems that when it hits a certain temp outside that
the OD decides not to spin anymore. I figure that my
155,000+ miles is more like 160,000+ miles. Either way
I plan on cracking it open in the next couple of weeks
and fixing the damn thing, mainly for trips.

Later...

=====
Jeff Lowe
Garland, Texas
'86 Scirocco 16V (Almost out of the garage)
'64 Type-34 Karmann Ghia (Got parts?)
'59 Euro Spec Beetle (Waiting it's turn for resto)
'98 Ford Explorer XLT 4X4 (Currently daily driver)