Re: FW: what is "euro" fuel injection?

'Euro' injection is basically a bare-bones version of the Bosch CIS
injection system. Generally speaking, fuel flow is controlled solely by the
AFM - there is no frequency valve to modulate the control pressure and no
knock sensors, therefore no ECU or other electronics involved. Warm-up
compensation is provided by a warm-up regulator which regulates the control
pressure to give increased fuel flow when cold - it's acting on the same
circuit as the frequency valve on the lambda controlled systems. Some
applications have a more sophisticated warm-up regulator which also has
vacuum control to lean-out the mixture at part-load/overrun.

Ewan Hopkins...

'85 Storm 2.0
'86 GT 1.8
'87 GT 1.6