From: Cathy Boyko <losinit@usa.net>
To: Gary Huff <scirocco86@home.com>, Aireq <aireq@u.washington.edu>
CC: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: [Re: FW: How to clean Electrical connections (was: Wipers not
returning to start)]
Date: 29 Aug 2001 10:01:26 EDT

I carry sandpaper in my purse since I've had the car (I guess you could use
the glovebox...). Handy a few days ago too - my "homecut" rearview mirror
had
a rough edge that needed sanding down, and since it fell off anyway...
I use dielectric grease or this spray corrosion block (for electical) stuff.
But then don't trust me, I'm the melted switch girl presently.