Re: Front suspension, steering and brakes

On a similiar note, I replaced my shocks/struts and springs, made a guess at
the alignment and it drove just fine.  No pulling, felt good.  Just to be
safe and conserve tire tread, I had it aligned at a shop yesterday.  Now the
car doesn't feel so good, and seems to wander a bit on the highway.
Sometimes it will drive straight for a while and then start pulling to the
right suddenly.  Doesn't feel good at all.

Did the shop screw something up.  Almost feels like something is loose.
Other than checking the bolts/tierods, is there anything else I should check
before taking it back and asking the shop?

Brad

1987 16V Scirocco
vwrocco85@hotmail.com