Re: Front suspension, steering and brakes

Cheers

Being in the UK we never had rear disc Sciroccos although we have 1 (I'm
sure there is more) now. Its just funny as the car has no bias valve at all
and i havent come across an A1 without one.

Thanks for the advice. I think i'll look for something aftermarket so i can
have another toy with which to play!

Andy Holmes
91 Scirocco Scala
83 Jetta Surprise