Wheels for my 16v

Right now I have 3 Corrado 16 spoke "Sebring" rims like the one in this
picture

http://www.aaarims.com/wheels/69677.JPG

The places online that I've found that carry these are selling them for $175
and up which is to expensive for me so I have a couple options

1) Find another Corrado wheel somewhere that resonably priced. This is the
point where anyone that has one or knows where I would get one would hit the
reply button in their email client. I'm in seattle, and obviously closer is
better.

2) Sell the 3 wheels that I have and buy 4 new/used wheels. If they can sell
these wheels for $175 each will any one buy them from me for any reasonable
amount? I'm thinking a business because I doubt that I will be able to find
an induvidual that will want only 3 wheels. Also anyone got any deals on a
set of wheels I don't really care if they are VW or not (well ok they better
not say honda on the side) just as long as they have some "chick attraction
factor" ; - ), and fit on my car.

aireq