Re: Wheels for my 16v

Aireq wrote:

> 2) Sell the 3 wheels that I have and buy 4 new/used wheels.

Do you like Ronal R10's?  Gary at Ronal sells them to "club members" for $600
per set - sweet-talk him and you might do much better.  I asked for a smokin'
deal in exchange for showing them off at ND last year, and paid HALF that,
including mounting and balancing! (Ronal is right around the corner from me).
Nothing but compliments and I love the period-correct look..

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA