Re: WTB: 4-2 manifold

On Mon, 27 Aug 2001 09:01:31 -0500 "Aaron Ness" <aaron@makuta.com>
writes:

> Otherwise, which cars do I need to look at in the junkyard to find
> one of these?  And how much of the exhaust do I need to take, since my
> current system is mated to the 4-1 boat anchor?
>
> Thanks in advance...
>
> Aaron
> '87 528e
> '82 Scirocco
> '70 Beetle
> '82 Kawasaki GPz550

'81 Scirocco, Jetta, Rabbit Convertible and '81 and '82 Rabbits.

You can also use any early A1 exhaust manifold, and install an O2 fitting
on the downpipe, or just get a TT downpipe.

Peter - http://thescirocco.com -Techtonics, Autotech-Quaife USA,
Magnecor, & Peloquin, Discount Dealer -  Bear, DE 19701
     '79 Scirocco 16V "Retro"
'83 GTI "Caged Rabbit"
'84.5 Scirocco "Oddball"
'84 GTI  - SciRollers: '79 White Champagne Edition, '84 Black, '88 Red

DO NOT: