[RANT] I am overwhelmed...Tech Day

Hey List,

Well, I boasted about all this stuff that I bought for the Mk1....BUT, I
never stopped to think about putting it all back together. I am feeling a
bit overhwelmed. Thinking about maybe having a tech day at my house. Here's
what I'm thinking.

Either 25th. or the 1rst.

Payoff:
Beer, food, constant dry humor, satisfaction of having helped out a fellow
list member....

I have no more funds so gas money and time will have to be donated.

What I still need done:

Cleaning misc. parts
Sandblasting misc. parts
Painting misc. parts
Assembly of said parts
Drinking of beer
Eating of food
Daydreaming about how fast car will be

My problem is I can't be in two places at once. I made small piles of parts
that need sandblasting, parts that need painted, etc., it's organized and
neat, but very time consuming...

I live in Norwood, MA.

So anyone near me is welcome to attend. Actually ANYONE is welcome to attend
regardless of location. Food and beer will be purchased when anyone
arrives...

Also there are some featured events:
Cindy Crawford and Jennifer Lopez will be here to exihit the latest apparell
from Victoria's Secrets
Limp Bizkut, 3 Doors Down, Blink 182, and Metallica will setup and play in
the parking lot where we will be working

Lars was quoted as saying "This will be the best tech day ever!"

Fred was quotes as saying "Hey, I thought this was a Honda event!"

There will be a raffle and the winner will get a brand new fully loaded GTI
VR6.

Any takers ???

TIA,

Jason87VW