Re: [tech] drivetrain probs.

At 05:58 PM 8/25/2001 -0700, Joe Doty wrote:
>I was guessing clutch release bearing or clutch cable, since I'm on the
>original clutch cable.

Well, now, which clutch cable do you have?  Is it one of the self-adjusting
models (does the cable run over the top of the intake boot)?   If so, that
may well be your problem.  They don't self-adjust very well.  You can
replace them with the manual adjusting kind (lots cheaper, too).  You'll
have to run the cable under the boot, though (its shorter).

HTH (and the cable is the problem)

John