[tech] drivetrain probs.

I think I'm having clutch problems, because it's getting tougher to get into
any gear unless the RPMs are up.  for example, if I'm on the freeway and put
it in neutral, let the RPMs drop to idle, and then try to put it in 4th or
5th it wont go without forcing (which I refuse to do).  but at this point I
can rev it up and stick it in gear easily.  this isnt just certain gears,
its tough to get into 1st at a stoplight too.

I was guessing clutch release bearing or clutch cable, since I'm on the
original clutch cable.  I have a new clutch disc/PP and a rebuilt kraftswerk
4K with a .71 5th gear.  All this stuff has about 10k mi on it.  I just hope
its OUTSIDE the transaxle, since I paid a lot for it. :)

any suggestions?

thanks
Joe